MLTA is actively seeking speakers for live and online education sessions. Gain exposure and help education our industry. MLTA instructors are compensated for their effort with a stipend.
Submit session ideas online – it’s quick and easy!
We welcome any of the topics below – or any you dream up. Be as creative as you’d like!
- Curing Title
- Easements & Access
- Judicial Sales
- Trusts and Wills
- Fraud Prevention
- Escheat, Escrow & Accounting Issues
- Mortgage Assumptions
- Lis Pendens & Court Proceedings
- Foreclosure Requirements & Final Accounting
- Corporations, Partnerships, LLCs
- Judgments, Liens & Tenancies
What we need from speakers
- Session Abstract
- Detailed, Timed Outline
- Instructor Resume & Bio
- Handouts or Attachments
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Online presenters narrate the PowerPoint
- If presenting online, a 25-question quiz